Craft Rhode Island Welcomes Night Shift Brewing
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEWEST PARTNERSHIP WITH NIGHT SHIFT BREWING!
"It’s a mindset that’s been with us since 2012, when we turned our nocturnal homebrewing hobby into Night Shift Brewing. It’s also our promise to you — to craft better beverages and experiences no matter where our journey takes us.
What began as a nocturnal hobby in Somerville, MA has now grown bigger than our wildest dreams. We exist to always craft better for our staff, customers, and community. We are a proudly independent business – our three founders collectively own just over 80% of the business, with the remaining 20% owned by close friends and family. We maintain a relentless focus on three values – inclusivity, integrity, and innovation. Our family of business branches continues to grow every year."